Collection of Personal Information
We knowingly store all information you provide when you complete all online forms on the Site. You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of some of the site's modules. Users who do not know what information is required are welcome to contact us.
Collection of non-personal information
When you visit the site, our servers automatically record the information that your browser sends. This data may include information such as the IP address of the device, the type and version of the browser, the type and version of the operating system, the language preferences or the page you visited before reaching our site, the site pages you visit, the information you search for on our site, access data and other statistics.
Use and processing of the information we collect
Any information we collect from you may be used to personalize your experience; improving our site; improving customer service and responding to our customers' inquiries and emails; sending notification emails such as password reminders, updates etc. The non-personal information collected is only used to identify potential cases of abuse and to process statistical information on the use of the site. This statistical information is not collected in such a way as to identify a particular user of the system.
We may process personal information about you if any of the following apply:
1. you have given your consent for one or more specific purposes. Please note that in certain laws, we may allow you to process information until you object to such processing (by opt-in), without having to rely on your consent or any of the following legal laws below. However, this does not apply when the processing of personal information is subject to European data protection law;
2. The provision of information is necessary for the fulfillment of an agreement with you and / or for any of its pre-contractual obligations;
3. processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which you are subject;
4. the processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of the public authority entrusted to us;
5. The processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party. In any case, we will be open to clarify the specific legal basis applicable to the processing and, in particular, whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement or a requirement for the conclusion of a contract.
Transfer and storage of information
Depending on your location, data transfers may involve the transfer and storage of information in a country other than your own. You have the right to know about the legal basis for the transfer of information to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures we take to protect your information. If such a transfer takes place, you can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or contact us using the information provided in the contact section.
You may exercise certain rights with respect to your information processed by us. In particular, you have the right to do the following:
1. you have the right to withdraw your consent if you have previously given your consent for the processing of your information;
2. you have the right to object to the processing of your information if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent;
3. you have the right to know if the information is processed by us, to obtain disclosure of certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the information being processed;
4. you have the right to verify the correctness of the information and to request that it be updated or corrected;
5. you have the right, in certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your information, in which case we will not process your information for purposes other than storage;
6. you have the right, in certain circumstances, to obtain the deletion of your personal data from us;
7. you have the right to receive your information in a structured, commonly used and legible format, if it is ethnically feasible. This provision applies provided that your information is processed by automated means and the processing is based on your consent, on a contract to which you are a party or on the basis of its pre-contractual obligations.
The right to object to the processing
If personal information is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of a public authority entrusted to us or for the legitimate interests pursued by us, you may process such information by providing a reason relating to your particular situation for to justify the objection. However, you should be aware that if your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may be subject to such processing at any time without providing any justification. To find out if we process personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can consult the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise user rights can be directed to the owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the owner as soon as possible and always within a maximum of 30 calendar days.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not send us any personal information through our site or service. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children's internet use and to help enforce this policy by instructing their children to never provide personal information through our site or service without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information through our website or service, please contact us.
We offer electronic newsletters that you can subscribe to at any time voluntarily. You may opt out of receiving newsletters or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by contacting us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all modules of the site and services.
We protect the information you provide on our hosting provider's servers in a secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We have reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against illegal access, use, alteration and unauthorized disclosure of personal information in the databases on our servers provided by our hosting provider. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that (i) there are restrictions on the security and privacy of the Internet that are beyond our control; (ii) the security, integrity and privacy of any information and data exchanged between you and our site cannot be guaranteed;
If we become aware that the security of the site has been compromised or that personal information has been disclosed to independent third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, reasonably appropriate measures shall be taken, including, but not limited to, investigations and reporting, as well as notification and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify the affected persons if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of affecting the user as a result of the breach or if the law so provides. When we do, we'll post a notification on the website and send you an email.
We will disclose information that we collect, use or receive, if necessary or permitted by law, such as compliance with a subpoena or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect us. the rights, or safety of others, to investigate fraud or respond to a government request.
Changes and changes
Acceptance of this policy You
acknowledge that you have read this policy and agree to all of its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its services, you agree to abide by this policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this policy, you are not authorized to use or access the site and its services.
The data generated by etracker on behalf of the provider of this website is processed and stored by etracker solely in Germany by commission of the provider of this website and is thus subject to the strict German and European data protection laws and standards. In this regard, etracker was independently checked, certified and awarded with the ePrivacyseal data protection seal of approval.
The data processing is based on Art. 6 Section 1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest is the optimisation of our online offer and our website. As the privacy of our visitors is very important to us, the data that may possibly allow a reference to an individual person, such as IP address, registration or device IDs, will be anonymised or pseudonymised as soon as possible. etracker does not use the data for any other purpose, combine it with other data or pass it on to third parties.
You can object to the outlined data processing at any time by clicking on the slider. The objection has no disadvantageous consequences. If no slider is displayed, the data collection is already prevented by other blocking means.
Further information on data protection with etracker can be found here.